Saturday, November 28, 2009

We have a new little boy in our house!


Now that he is just about 3 weeks old, I thought it was time to introduce our new little baby! His name is Koen. He is absolutely precious, and all of us already love him to pieces. He is so sweet, and I just love that he is my third son. I'm not sure if I am just getting better at knowing what to do with babies or if he really enjoys the commotion generated by the other two (or perhaps he just has a very laid back temperament), but so far he has slipped into our family routine so nicely. He seems so wise and observant, like he is already learning so much. I can't wait to watch this little boy grow up and see what he will be like, but for now, I am definitely loving the baby stage and having a newborn to cuddle once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment